23 May 2013
Due to strong wind passenger traffic is allowed only on:
- the A1 motorway between Posedarje and Sveti Rok junctions,
- the A6 Rijeka-Zagreb motorway between Delnice and Kikovica junctions,
- the D8 Adriatic road from Bakar to Sveta Marija Magdalena,
- the D54 Maslenica-Zaton Obrovački state road,
- Krk and Pag bridges.
Difficulties are expected in roadwork areas.
One road lane is free on:
- the A1 motorway in Mala Kapela tunnel in both directions till 24 May at 7pm, at Otočac junction 143rd-138th km till 10 June, between Jasenice and Marune rest areas at Baričević viaduct 234th-237th km,
- the A2 Zagreb-Macelj motorway 30th-33rd km in direction Macelj,
- the A3 Bregana-Lipovac motorway 21st-22nd km, 27th-29th km, 41st-42nd km in both directions, between Ivanja Reka and Križ junctions 54th-51st km, at Novska rest area, 262nd-264th km in direction Lipovac,
- the A4 Zagreb-Goričan motorway at Paka and Šajan viaducts 54th-53rd km in direction Varaždin,
- the A6 Rijeka-Zagreb motorway between Vrbovsko and Ravna Gora junctions 23rd-17th km in direction Zagreb, 62nd-63rd km in direction Rijeka,
- Rijeka detour road at Katarina tunnel 27th-26th km in direction Rupa.
Roadworks in progress:
- on the D1 state road between Trakošćan and Đurmanec (northwestern part of Croatia) - traffic is suspended, detour: A2 Zagreb-Macelj motorway;
- on the D35 Lepoglava-Sveti Križ Začretje state road - traffic is closed from Sv. Križ Začretje to Donja Šemnica till 13 July, detour: D1 Sveti Križ Začretje-Velika Ves-Radoboj-Gornja Šemnica-Donja Šemnica;
- on Zagreb detour road (A3) between Buzin and Kosnica junctions - the driving speed has to be reduced to 80 km/h due to roadworks at Jakuševec junction;
- on Zagreb detour road (A3) between Lučko and Buzin junctions (20th-23th km) in direction Ivanja Reka/Slavonski Brod - one lane is free so the driving speed has to be reduced to 60 km/h;
- on the A3 Bregana-Lipovac motorway 40th-41st km in direction Lipovac;
- on the A3 Bregana-Lipovac motorway between Rugvica junction and Ježevo rest area (51st-54th km) in direction Lipovac;
- on the D43 state road - traffic is closed between Graberje and Ivanić Grad junction on the A3 Bregana-Lipovac motorway, detour: Križ junction-Križ-Bunjani-Graberje Ivaničko;
- on the D8 Adriatic road between Klenovica and Senj - till 1 December one lane is alternatly free;
- on the D523 state road Križišće-Krk bridge - all traffic is closed due to road damages, detour: D501 Križišće-Jadranovo;
- on Krk bridge - traffic flows with delays, with the driving speed limit of 30 km/h;
- in Istria at Umag, till 15 June;
- on the D3 state road between Skrad and Kupjak - one lane is free;
- on the D42 Vrbovsko-Gomirje state road - traffic is closed due to bridge damages;
- on the D1 Budačka Rijeka-Grabovac state road - at the place Grabovac traffic flows over one lane only till 15 June 7am-7pm;
- on the D1 Grabovac-Drežnik Grad state road - on the part Grabovac-Vrelo Koreničko one lane is free till 18 June 7am-7pm;
- on the D27 Benkovac-Šopot state road - traffic is closed, A1 exit in direction Benkovac: Zadar 2 junction (instead of Benkovac junction);
- on the D8 Adriatic road at Murvica (Zadar area) - Zadar 2 exit is recommended;
- on the D8 Adriatic road at Sukošan and Bibinje;
- on the D33 state road in Knin - till 25 May traffic is suspended;
- on the D56 Muć-Klis junction-Grlo state road - traffic is closed on the section Prugovo-Konjsko till 29 May at 10am, detour: D219 Muć-Sinj and D1 Sinj-Klis junction-Grlo;
- on the section of the D8 Adriatic road Živogošće-Ploče - one lane is free;
- on the D220 Trilj-Kamensko state road;
- on the D8 Adriatic road at Omiš;
- on the D512 Makarska-Gornje Igrane state road;
- on the D8 Adriatic road at Obod bridge (Dubrovnik area) 7am-5pm till 25 May;
- on the D42 at Poljanak there is a traffic ban on freight vehicles with a trailer due to damaged road.
Tisno bridge on Murter island (D121 state road) closes for traffic for 30 minutes every day at 9am and 5pm till 1 September 2013.
At Demerje paytoll (4 km before Zagreb) on the section of the A1/A6 motorway Jastrebarsko-Zagreb the toll can be paid with the ENC device or with credit cards. At the one Lučko it can be paid with cash only.
Hrvatski Autoklub (HAK)
Avenija Dubrovnik 44, P.O. Box 240
Tel. (+385 1) 66 11 999 / 1987 (Road assistance)
Fax (+385 1) 66 23 111 / 66 03 287, 46 93 702 (Road assistance)
Breakdown and towing service
Breakdown service : By HAK clubs and it’s affiliated local clubs
throughout the country, dial +385 1 1987 if calling from a mobile phone or 987 form landline phone.
On motorways use of roadside emergency phones, where available. In general, breakdown
service is available 24 hours a day , in most major cities, especially along the
coast during summer and only in Zagreb from 6.00am to 0.00pm. Free of charge for
holders of the International Assistance Booklet in terms of the "Snake" agreement,
Category B, as well as "SMARC" agreement. Spare parts must be paid for.
Towing service : On the whole territory of the country, 24 hours
a day, call Tel. nr 1987; by affiliated local clubs and contractual partners. Free
of charge for holders of the International Assistance Booklet in terms of the "Snake"
agreement, Category B, as well as "SMARC" agreement.
Help, advice and information
Touring services : Information on customs, travel itineraries,
free of charge. Recommendation of hotels, garages.
Road information : 24 hours a day, call telephone nr (+ 385 1)
464 08 00 ; via radio (in italian, english, and german languages during the summer),
TV and press.
Legal service : Legal advice, assistance and opinions free. Lawyer’s fee payable.
Travel and leisure activities
Camping : In most campsites there is a 5 - 10 % discount for HAK
members and foreign tourists, holder of the International Camping Card (CCI).
Show your Card! discounts.
Sales : Road maps.
Miscellaneous services for FIA club members : Maximum aid for foreign club members.